Muscle Building vs Toning:
Two most common goals for fitness regime are to tone the body and also to build muscle for strength training. Each one of these objectives call for the specific approach, hence, it is very important to know the difference before you are starting to work out. Muscle toning is said to be the process to define the muscles and develop a lean physique. Muscle building aims to focus more on building up the muscles in your body. In this article, you will know about the difference muscle building and toning.
How You Can Build Muscles?
When you are choosing to build up muscles, the main goal will be to increase the overall muscle mass. To reach this objective, you need to follow some important steps like-
- Limiting the cardiovascular exercises
- Consistent to push the muscles to fail- the point when you cannot maintain the perfect form
- Increase the set, reps and the weight of the exercise as you are getting stronger
- Eating more calories that you need like proteins, fats and carbohydrates
Building muscles is the challenging task but you need to achieve the goals by eating the proper food and dedicate to weight training that will enlarge the muscles.
How You Can Tone The Muscles?
Strength training to tone the muscles is same to build the muscles. You can also opt to switch in between these two goals from time to time. When you want to tone the body, ensure that you are following-
- The right weight lifting training with light to medium weight and high reps
- Cutting the back strength training workouts when you are becoming heavier than you like
- Giving priority to the cardio for staying lean
- Taking up enough calories to get the toned body but not enough to gain fat
When your aim is to tone the muscles, the goal should be build the lean muscle and not to gain too much fat. This will increase the muscle definition and will help you to gain a leaner look.
At Fuzion Fitness, the personal trainers in Brampton are well experienced and they will guide you in reaching the fitness goals. Join the gym now!