Exercise is always a very important part to have a healthy and active lifestyle. It helps in improving your heart and lungs and also builds the muscles and bones. However, when you are doing exercise for a long time, it will also increase the soreness in the muscles. This is very common when you are trying to have a new exercise for increasing your intensity.
What Is The Way To Have An Improved Health?
The muscles can get sore right away. It is known as the acute soreness. You can feel them ache and tight when you are doing 12 hours long exercise. In some of the cases, this type of discomfort will increase at the peak level when the time increases to 48-72 hours. This situation is called as the delayed-onset muscle soreness. During the time, the muscles will repair and strengthen. The muscle pain will improve fast or last for several days.
If you are feeling muscle soreness, you should try out the processes like –
- Taking rest
- Muscle massage
- Gentle stretching
- Gove ice for reducing the inflammation
- Provide heat to increase the blood flow to the muscles
What You Should Keep In Mind When Doing Exercise For Long
- Warm up the Body- Studies have shown that warming up the muscles before you are doing the exercise is very important to prevent muscle cramp or soreness. It helps to wake up the muscles and increase the blood flow. The ways to warm the muscles are jogging, jumping ropes and lifting light weight.
- Drinking plenty of water- One of the best ways to reduce soreness in the muscles after exercise is to have plenty of water. Tight muscles generally cause more pain but when you drink enough water, the elasticity of muscles will increase and it will help to have good stretch.
- Practice The Proper Technique- One of the best ways to reduce soreness in the muscles after exercise is to have proper technique. If you follow the right technique, you will not feel any stretch or pain.
These are some of the ways to reduce pain and soreness in the muscles after exercising. You can join Brampton Gym, Fuzion Fitness for getting in touch with best fitness regime.